Contact Us

2024-25 Pre-K Registration

Enrollment for the 2024 - 2025 school year is now available. Please follow the instructions below carefully to avoid having to re-submit your application.

Before You Begin ...

Before you begin the registration process, gather these things:

  • Child's Birth Certificate
  • Child's Social Security Card
  • Child's Immunization Record
  • Parent's Driver's License (address must match bills)
  • Electric Bill
  • One other UTILITY BILL (Gas, water, cable, satellite, trash pickup)
  • Last 2 check stubs for each adult in the household if you do not receive SNAP or Medicaid
  • Print and sign the Attendance Agreement
  • If you do not work, print and fill out the No Income Form
  • If you have irregular income, print and fill out the Irregular Income Form
Failure to provide the information listed above or properly fill out the required forms may result in delays with your registration. See below for forms in Spanish.

Let's Get Started

Online Enrollment

Below are the two steps to start the online enrollment process. First, be sure to fill out the online enrollment form, once filled out go to step two and choose your first program preference. Be sure to review the process for the centers to complete the pre-k registration process.

Once this step is complete check out the helpful information section. If you have any questions feel free to contact us, we are more than happy to help you through the process.

Let's Get Started!.

  1. Online Enrollment
  2. Choose program preference and fill out forms
  3. View helpful information

Step Two:

Choose your 1st program preference and REGISTER by following the directions below:

Desoto Parish Schools PreK

  • Desoto Parish Schools PreK 3 (must be 3 by Sept. 30, 2024)
  • Desoto Parish Schools PreK 4 (must be 4 by Sept. 30, 2024)
  • ALL REQUIRED DOCUMENTS MUST BE UPLOADED to complete registration.
  • The last 2 check stubs for each adult in the household that works must be uploaded under proof of income.
  • If you and your child live with someone else, you will need to upload a notarized letter from the person you live with, an electric bill, and another utility bill in that person's name.
  • The proof of residence uploaded MUST be an electric bill and another utility bill for the address. These MUST match the address on the parent's license.

Helpful Information

If an adult in the household has no income -complete the No Income form.
If an adult in the household has irregular income (self employed, cash payments, family support, seasonal employment, etc.) -complete the Irregular Income form.


Where Can I Get A Birth Certificate?

Desoto Parish Clerk of Court

101 Texas St
Mansfield, LA 71052
(318) 872-3110