Enrollment for the 2023 – 2024 school year is now available. Please follow the instructions below carefully to avoid having to re-submit your application.
** NDLE PRE-K 3 IS FULL. We are no longer accepting applications for NDLE Pre-K 3. **
Before You Begin ...
Before you begin the registration process, gather these things:
- Child’s Birth Certificate
- Child’s Social Security Card
- Child’s Immunization Record
- Parent’s Driver’s License (address must match bills)
- Electric Bill
- One other UTILITY BILL (Gas, water, cable, satellite, trash pickup)
Last 2 check stubs for each adult in the household if you do not receive SNAP or Medicaid
- Print and sign the Attendance Agreement
- If you do not work, print and fill out the No Income Form
- If you have irregular income, print and fill out the Irregular Income Form
Failure to provide the information listed above or properly fill out the required forms may result in delays with your registration. See below for forms in Spanish.
Below are the two steps to start the online enrollment process. First, be sure to fill out the online enrollment form, once filled out go to step two and choose your first program preference. Be sure to review the process for the centers to complete the registration process.
Once this step is complete check out the helpful information section. If you have any questions feel free to contact us, we are more than happy to help you through the process.
Let's Get Started!.
- Online Enrollment
- Choose program preference and fill out forms
- View helpful information
Click The Buttons Below To Learn More
Click the links below for the 2023 – 2024 enrollment application.
- Complete a form for each child Birth – 4 years old for enrollment to Early Learning Centers, Head Start (new students only), and DeSoto Parish Schools PreK programs
Choose your 1st program preference and REGISTER by following the directions below:
Early Learning Centers
- Early Learning Centers (Birth – 4 yrs. old)
- REGISTRATION: Contact the Early Learning Center of choice to complete the Registration packet
SCUS Head Start
- Head Start (3 or 4 years old by Sept. 30, 2023)
- REGISTRATION: Contact the Head Start office (318) 575-1076 or Head Start center of choice to complete the Registration packet. (new students only)
Desoto Parish Schools PreK
- Desoto Parish Schools PreK 3 (must be 3 by Sept. 30, 2023)
- Desoto Parish Schools PreK 4 (must be 4 by Sept. 30, 2023)
- ALL REQUIRED DOCUMENTS MUST BE UPLOADED to complete registration.
- The last 2 check stubs for each adult in the household that works must be uploaded under proof of income.
- If you and your child live with someone else, you will need to upload a notarized letter from the person you live with, an electric bill, and another utility bill in that person’s name.
- The proof of residence uploaded MUST be an electric bill and another utility bill for the address. These MUST match the address on the parent’s license.